Accounts Receivable Specialist / PO
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Process billing on a monthly basis while ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for credit hold with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
Education & Experience:
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must possess an Associate’s degree in accounting or at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment.
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.