Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the Goode Surgical Sales Team and be part of the fastest growing orthopedic company in the region.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goode Surgical. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application and upload their resume from the Goode Surgical website or send a cover page and resume to email@example.com
As a Biologics Manager for Goode Surgical representing Arthrex, Inc., employee’s essential job functions include assisting in sales, representation, and technical support on products that include, but are not limited to the following categories: Biologics (allograft materials for bone and soft tissue substitution, augmentation, and plasma rich protein products for indicated use throughout the body). The Biologics Manager will be the liaison with Agency Sales Leadership, Agency Technology Consultants, and other Arthrex Sales Leadership with the overall goal of increasing Arthrex Biologic sales. The Biologics Manager territory would cover Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as primary contact between Agency Management, Technology Consultants and Arthrex Accounts in regards to Biologics.
- Maintains, strengthens, and/or expands existing relationships with selected accounts.
- Develops, directs, coordinates, and monitors sales and financial plans with appropriate contacts (Regional Management, Agency Leadership, and Technology Consultants.)
- Has or will obtain a thorough understanding of selected account sales history, surgeon customers, buying group affiliations, objectives, and structure.
- Evaluates strategic opportunities with select accounts and outlines solutions in meetings with Agency Leadership and Arthrex National Accounts (when appropriate).
- Reviews with Agency Leadership requests for account visits and schedules as appropriate.
- Understands and knows all Biologic products, surgical procedures, and can speak knowledgeably with both account and surgeon customer on these subjects.
- Conducts surgeon and sales rep product and procedure training.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of team members to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Produce competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages the mature product through phase-out.
- Responsible for maintaining communication with the surgeon customers, healthcare facilities, vendors, and other personnel essential to the continued successful development of the products and their associated techniques.
- Cross-sell additional products to better serve customers.
- Attends industry meetings, if appropriate.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills, not limited to, Inventory and Freight Management.
- Ability to lift above 50 pounds.
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of companies products
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Possess a commitment to quality service.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry.
- At least 1 year of demonstrated sales success in B2B industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401K, 4% Matching
- Selling Expenses
Interested candidates should send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.