Imaging and Resection Manager
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Imaging and Resection Manager is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her assigned territory specific to capital products. The Imaging and Resection Manager must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in- person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our capital equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Goode Surgical, an authorized agency of Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Manage, meet and exceed sales objectives for the Distributor territory for Arthrex Capital Products Category.
- Represent Goode Surgical/Arthrex as a leader in our industry and the marketplace (Video, Power and other key products) by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals (CEOs, CFOs, Hospital Administrator, etc.).
- Bring knowledge and expertise to Agency/Arthrex Teams, solidifying each Team’s reputation as best in class and a true, value-added partner for our Accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Teams to develop and implement new sales plans and effective marketing and management strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed Agency objectives.
- Bring discipline to the trials process by ensuring proposed trials make fiscal sense and that appropriate approvals in time and investment are obtained from Hospital personnel and Agency participants, appropriate pre-approvals for write- offs of ancillary products are obtained from Arthrex, needed equipment is clearly identified well in advance, and decisions to move, obtain loaners, or purchase equipment is evaluated and clearly communicated to Operations and Sales with an eye towards managing cost.
- Manage and participate fully in trials, including uncovering information prior to trial, pre-call planning, preparation of all marketing materials, quotes and information needed for the trial, and post-trial follow up.
- Evaluate the success of each trial by Team and Account. Identify success markers or losses. Determine ways to ensure future success and implement change for future wins.
- Evaluate the cost of trials and equipment over time vs. the return on trials / purchased equipment.
- Create processes that provide optimal data tracking by customer, account, sales team and Technical Consultant. Build and maintain a Customer Profile and Target List allowing efficient tracking of past, current and future opportunities. Provide Monthly Progress Updates to management.
- Accurate reporting and record keeping. Consisting of Sales Figures, Quotas and Annual, Qtrly, Mthly, Wkly Planning Worksheets.
- Be knowledgeable about the Agency’s Capital Inventory as well as upcoming and existing payment plans. Work with the Operations Manager and Teams to identify opportunities for placement of unused equipment to contain cost outlay.
- Model Leadership behavior through clear communication, effective coaching and respectful collaboration to maximize relationships with Agency Teams and Accounts, ensuring long-term succes.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts, Team Managers and Technical Consultants regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face). Perform filed calls for the Account and assigned territory, including “on-call” and operating room consultation.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting noncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies and procedures.
- Work with Distributor Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Managers, Sales Execs, Technical Consultants and Customers.
- Collect competitive data, remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends and convey information to Sales Teams.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- 12 month of Successful Video/Endoscopic Sales or Management.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license
- Access to your own transportation
- Travel required for job effectiveness.
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.