Medical Device Inventory Specialist
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Analyzes and allocates available inventory
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting placement
- Checks orders for incorrect inventory codes
- Processes orders
- Handles clearing orders and working displaced spots for multiple facilities
- Assists with scheduling, dropping off inventory, as needed
- Works on inventory management systems in entering information necessary for inventory logs.
- Performs other duties as needed and directed by the manager
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 — 3 years related experience required.
- Clean driving record.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills.
Standard office environment.
Interested candidates should send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.