Medical Education Manager/Clinical Specialist
As a Medical Education Manager/Clinical Specialist for Goode Surgical, your primary responsibility will be to manage and supervise the educational, technical and clinical training on Arthrex products and surgical techniques to all Goode Surgical employees in Arizona and Nevada. Additionally, you will be responsible for organizing and proctoring training labs for Surgeons and Healthcare providers in the safe and effective use of Arthrex products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Goode Surgical/Arthrex as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by consulting with Surgeons and Healthcare Professionals on products and techniques.
- Provide Medical Education training programs on the safe and effective use of Arthrex products and procedures for Goode Surgical Employees, Surgeons and Healthcare Professionals.
- Oversee and proctor Medical Education Training labs for Goode Surgical Employees, Surgeons and Healthcare Professionals.
- Develop, teach and instruct training and educational programs for all Goode Surgical Employees on products and surgical techniques associated with Arthrex products.
- Manage online learning educational management system assuring 100% compliance by employees.
- Provide assistance to coordinating travel for HCP’s & representatives, coordinating meals for lab events, record keeping thru excel
- Participate in continuing education on all Arthrex surgical products and procedures with the intent of training all Goode Surgical Employees, Surgeons and Healthcare Professionals on these products and procedures.
- Build employee confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in the areas listed above.
- Identify specific Medical Education training activities to assist the Sales Team in achieving and exceeding product sales initiatives.
- Ability to delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization pertaining to Medical Education. Develop winning strategies and willingness to think outside the box.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales, sales mgmt. and educational strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including latest techniques and literature, peer-reviewed articles, white papers, product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Primary Liaison between Arthrex Corporate Medical Education and Goode Surgical
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings, surgical trainings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 3-5 years of Clinical Training
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Master’s level degree in Health Science Desired.
- Preferably 5+ years of Orthopedic Industry knowledge.
- Arthrex and Industry Trainings and Meetings 4-6 times per year. Regular travel within Goode Surgical Territory. Whatever it takes to get the job done effectively (100% to Arthrex Defined Quota) and efficiently.
Interested candidates should send your resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.