Join the Goode Surgical Team and be part of the fastest growing orthopedic company in the region.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goode Surgical. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application and upload their resume from the Goode Surgical website or send a cover page and resume to email@example.com
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Office Administration Associate. The successful candidate will be interfacing with all company departments and have direct communication with our customers and corporate office. The candidate will be responsible for collecting POs from customers, helping to support the inventory and sales teams by ordering replenishment product and loaners, handling administrative tasks with our company, running analytics and performing other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate must be customer-oriented, have a strong work ethic, trustworthiness, and loyalty. They must also possess exceptional customer service skills and be committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, particularly in supporting our sales organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help and support the inventory and sales teams by ordering replenishment product, loaners and help monitor the tracking of company inventory
- Receive and process purchase orders from customers, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of orders
- Work with sales team to track complaint handling and expense reporting
- Work closely with warehouse and office staff with ongoing operational projects
- Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies
- Prepare and submit reports to support company operations and management requests
- Run analytics for monthly meetings and ad hoc project needs
- Handle administrative tasks such as processing paperwork, responding to emails and phone calls, and performing other office duties as assigned
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient and effective operations of the office and warehouse
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to customers, particularly in supporting our sales organization
- Adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and build positive relationships with colleagues
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Remain calm and professional under pressure
- Take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- Think creatively and find innovative solutions to problems
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on building positive relationships with customers, particularly in supporting our sales organization
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong work ethic, reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with inventory management software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
The Office Administration – Office and Warehouse/Inventory Duties role is a critical position in our organization, and the successful candidate will be an essential part of our team. We are committed to providing a positive and collaborative work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.