Distal Extremity Sales Manager for Goode Surgical
The Distal Extremities Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Distal Extremities product sales performance, training, and other activities with the sales force, surgeons, and accounts within his/her respective agency, Goode Surgical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key Account Development (Hospital/Surgeon). Work closely with agency/sales representative and sales management to uncover and close opportunities critical to the success of the Distal Extremities Business
- Support Product Development team by working closely in surgery with existing customers and identifying new surgeon consultants
- Build relationships with major Ortho and Podiatric centers regionally
- Provide educational/sales support at national/regional VIP labs, Arthrex labs, training centers and major tradeshows and regional Road Shows
- Communicate procedural expertise and competitive market knowledge to sales and DX Product Team
- Educate and train sales representatives on new and existing products, surgical techniques, and sales tactics
- Coordinate product training at all levels (from residency and fellowships to attending surgeon level)
- Recommend ideas and promotions for increasing sales of new and existing DX products
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years sales experience with medical device company required; foot/ankle/hand wrist product experience a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Willing to work with cadaver specimens
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinates their activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills desired.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office, PC and various and specialized software. Cognos experience a plus.