Sales Support Driver
Las Vegas, Nevada
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a vehicle to deliver medical equipment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Must work with direct supervisor to resolve any field issues and problems with deliveries.
- Provides service to all accounts.
- Delivers, unloads and stocks products in various destinations as assigned.
- Obtains, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of products to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
- Assists with scheduling for pick-up, loading and returning of medical equipment to corporate office for servicing.
- Turns in daily paperwork tied to deliveries.
- Must be familiar with company standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the field.
- Responsible for the support of the sales representative.
- Needs to be able to perform a variety of tasks as required by immediate supervisor.
- Will report to supervisor and/or manager.
- Shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- Shall at all times conduct a professional manner in dealing with the customers.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Must be licensed to operate a vehicle, have a good driving record, and current insurance.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test and vendor credentialing screenings.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Must be physically capable of continuous lifting and transport of up to 50lbs of trays/equipment throughout the shift.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 – 3 years related experience required.
- Clean driving record.
- Computer and excel skills needed.
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.