Sales Support Field Logistics/Driver
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the Goode Surgical Team and be part of the fastest growing orthopedic company in the region.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goode Surgical. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application and upload their resume from the Goode Surgical website or send a cover page and resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a company vehicle to deliver medical equipment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Provides service to all customer accounts.
- Delivers, unloads and stocks products in various destinations as assigned.
- Obtains, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick up of products to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
- Assists with scheduling for pick-up, loading and returning of medical equipment to corporate office for servicing.
- Must work with direct supervisor to resolve any field issues and problems with deliveries.
- Must be familiar with company standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the field.
- Responsible for the support of the sales team and their customers.
- Needs to be able to perform a variety of tasks as required by immediate supervisor.
- Will report to operations supervisor and/or manager.
- Shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Shall always demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
- Shall always conduct a professional manner in dealing with the customers.
- Must be licensed to operate a vehicle, have a good driving record, and hold current insurance.
- Must be able to pass Background check, Drug test and vendor credentialing screenings which will require vaccinations to enter medical facilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Strong customer service orientation and must be very detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated team player.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 – 3 years related experience required.
- Clean driving record.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401K, 4% Matching
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.