Senior Endoscopy Representative
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Manage, meet and exceed sales objectives for the Distributor territory for Arthrex Capital Products Category.
- Represent Goode Surgical / Arthrex as a leader in our industry and the marketplace (Video, Power and other key products) by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals (CEOs, CFOs, Hospital Administrator, etc).
- Bring knowledge and expertise to Agency / Arthrex Teams, solidifying each Team’s reputation as best in class and a true, value-added partner for our Accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Teams to develop and implement new sales plans and effective marketing and management strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed Agency objectives.
- Bring discipline to the trials process by ensuring proposed trials make fiscal sense and that appropriate approvals in time and investment are obtained from Hospital personnel and Agency participants, appropriate pre-approvals for write- offs of ancillary products are obtained from Arthrex, needed equipment is clearly identified well in advance, and decisions to move, obtain loaners, or purchase equipment is evaluated and clearly communicated to Operations and Sales with an eye towards managing cost.
- Manage and participate fully in trials, including uncovering information prior to trial, pre-call planning, preparation of all marketing materials, quotes and information needed for the trial, and post-trial follow up.
- Evaluate the success of each trial by Team and Account. Identify success markers or losses. Determine ways to ensure future success and implement change for future wins.
- Evaluate the cost of trials and equipment over time vs. the return on trials / purchased equipment.
- Create processes that provide optimal data tracking by customer, account, sales team and Technical Consultant. Build and maintain a Customer Profile and Target List allowing efficient tracking of past, current and future opportunities. Provide Monthly Progress Updates to management.
- Maintain accurate reporting and record keeping. Consisting of Sales Figures, Quotas and Annual, Qtrly, Mthly, Wkly Planning Worksheets
- Be knowledgeable about the Agency’s Capital Inventory as well as upcoming and existing payment plans. Work with the Operations Manager and Teams to identify opportunities for placement of unused equipment to contain cost outlay.
- Model Leadership behavior through clear communication, effective coaching and respectful collaboration to maximize relationships with Agency Teams and Accounts, ensuring long-term success.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts, Team Managers and Technical Consultants regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face). Perform filed calls for the Account and assigned territory, including “on-call” and operating room consultation.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies and procedures.
- Work with Distributor Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Managers, Sales Execs, Technical Consultants and Customers.
- Maintain training in management and sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications
- Collect competitive data, remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends and convey information to Sales Teams.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
Education & Experience:
- 5 years of Successful Video/Endoscopic Sales or Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Clean driving record.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills.
Standard office environment.
Whatever it takes to get the job done effectively (100% to Arthrex Defined Quota) and efficiently.
Interested candidates should send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.