Distal Extremity/Trauma Representative
Las Vegas, Nevada
Join the Goode Surgical Sales Team and be part of the fastest growing orthopedic company in Las Vegas. Great advancement and leadership opportunities for those with previous DX experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goode Surgical. Open jobs are posted as they become available. In order to be considered for an open position, a candidate must complete an electronic application and upload their resume from the Goode Surgical website or send a cover page and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Distal Extremities/Trauma Sales Representative is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. The Sales Representative must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our distal extremities market leading product portfolio. You must be comfortable consulting surgeons in the operating room and lab regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Goode Surgical, an independent regional distributor authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational opportunities.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions.
- Address any problems that arise in the operating room setting.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of all patient information.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business activities.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive information.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings, labs and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of companies products
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Possess a commitment to quality service.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry.
- At least 1 year of demonstrated sales success in B2B industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401K, 4% Matching
- Selling Expenses
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Goode Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.